Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fatigue Ramble

It's the weekend and I have not clicked a single time on Etsy. I am almost officially burnt out and I literally jumped out of bed only to cook DINNER.

No I did wake up in the morning out of sheer habit but I was so tired I fell asleep reading my favorite magazine. Beauty and make up and somewhere along the line, while gushing over the almost academic descriptions of silhouettes, textures and sleek unorthodox packaging, I fell asleep. I didn't wake up to the phone and was almost dead to the world.

This is how tired and fatigued I am.

I would like to start a separate account just to write on fashion and make-up observations and trends. No reviews as this conflicts with my job but I cannot even get started on it as a hobby. Needless to say, I didn't manage to try anything from the new make-up haul from Sephora because I didn't go out.

I'm too tired to even catch an episode of a tv series.


No comments: