Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A stampede of ideas

That's what my brain is doing now at midnight.

Which is why I've turned to this space for a respite in  hopes of a cathartic release to breathe.

Work is just work. Hectic but I find it stimulating and thrilling. I just wasn't born with tai-tai genes and with no kid in the pipeline, I can see myself going at full-steam for as long as this takes.

I've been spending a lot of time at Etsy. In fact, once off work, I reply etsy messages. One would think I actually have a running business but I'm just keeping in touch with my vendors whom I pay and add to my fast mooting load of jewellery I'm actually thinking....of starting a business. Again. Not once bitten. Not twice shy. This time, what's holding me time is ironically the time and the resources. I have a thousand ideas in my head, leads to follow through and the channels to push it through. It won't be big money but it will be a hobby. Except also that my contract prohibits me.

Then, the other thing that is occupying my mind is whether I should get ANOTHER Proenza which has served me like a dream or a heavy duty Balenciaga which I expect to be abused like all my other bags. I literally rush into trains, throw them around etc. Balenciaga seems to have a knack of losing its colour and the design I want is forever out of stock.

Yes, I'm typing at the speed of a bullet train coz physically, I'm so tired but my mind won't shut off.

What do you call that again? Hyperactivity? I thought that was only for toddlers on a sugar high.

And oh, I forgot to eat lunch again today and gobbled loackers for my pseudo lunch at 5pm.


No comments: