Tuesday, August 31, 2004

what love sees

love is not blind and it has the power to fulfil.

love sees potential. love sees beyond this realm. love sees beauty in ugliness. love sees and accepts unconditionally. love sees the faults and shortcomings but they never the overbearing element. love sees what no one else sees.

i just watched the passion and i am rather speechless.
after watching all that He went thru for me, i just cant help but ask Him if He still thinks its worth it. if I'm worth it.

apparently so. and this i will never know why.

i dun even bring praises to Him these days. i bring a whole load of complaints and tears. pain..grief..sometimes self inflicted because im still such a brat. He saw all these from the beginning but still wants to give me His kingdom. still wants me. still.



thus my heart was grieved,
and i was vexed in my mind.
i was so foolish and ignorant; i was like a beast before You
nevertheless i am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand
You will guide me with Your counsel
And afterward receive me to your glory

psalms 73

1 comment:

Isaac said...

Love sees By faith the beauty. and then goes about to do everything, with infinite power to create what it sees in the vessel of His Glory. the vessel only rests. ;) praise the lord