Wednesday, August 04, 2004

we will dance

i've watched the sun rise in your eyes
and i've seen the tears fall like the rain
you've seen me fight so brave and srong
you've held my hand when i'm afraid
we've watched the seasons come and go
we'll see them come and go again
but in winter's chill or summer's breeze
one thing will not be changing

we will dance
when the sun is shining and in the pouring rain
we'll spin and we'll sway
and we will dance
when the gentle breeze becomes a hurricane
the music will play and i'll take your hand and hold you close to me...
and we will dance

-steven curtin chapman-

i must be truly blessed.
it is a difficult place to be at to decide to journey thru life with me in a human vessel and i know one who can attest to that because it takes an unimaginable vast supply of commitment and love. and this love can only be provided from the source of love itself. the essence of love himself.

to my precious one..thank you.its been tough and i dunno why u hang on and how you do it. for all the times that i've been a wretched mess, an empty shell...i dunno how you coped and how He sustained you.but im so thankful. . so proud.praise Jesus praise Jesus praise Jesus.

the past few mths have been more than difficult. and in my opinion,if this is the place of brokeness that i'm journeying to...so that God can be God and i can cease taking over as His personal assistant and even assuming his duties every now and then, i'm almost micro milled.

lesson learnt:there is no God but HIM. alone.
God does not have a personal assistant.

i think its finally over. that phase of my life. i can see light breaking through and although still apprehensive, i can honestly say i can now look forward to good in my life. the first fruits.not talking abt the physical realm. the storms have not necesarily blown over but inside me..something is settled.

faithfulness.patience.grace.

these words mean so much more to me than ever before. new meaning has been shed regarding them.

i feel like a new person.i think i am.

congratulations Jesus.you have a new me to live your life through.dun let me get in your way again.please.

when i stand on the edges of jordan
with the saints and the angels beside
when my body is healed, and the glory revealed
still i can boast only Christ

-caedmons call..awake my soul.-



No comments: