Thursday, August 05, 2004

lost and found!my voice.

woke up today to find out that my voice eloped with my sleep. not that it was a good sleep aniwae...but i needed the voice!i simply cannot not talk!

so yah.tired groggy and voiceless.

felt like i was floating half the time because of the medication. did i oso mention that my nose was marathoning?yah.but after the medication, i felt like i needed something more to counter the side effects of the medication. things werent going too well.pui.i dununderstand why i bother with medicine sometimes.-angry-

had to climb out of bed despite all the grogginess to go back tothe office to hand up my timesheet so i can be paid...people in the office looked worse than me and were just slaving away so hard i felt so much better abt myself. my ex collegues cld barely look away from their computer screens for a minute. seeing them like that..makes me feel.....

so much better for myself.

oops.

praise God though. after partaking of the lord's supper my nose miraculously cleared up quite a bit. as in i cld actually smell things although i still cant taste anithing and i cld talk!was so happy.missed my voice so much i wanted to scream.before that i couldnt even quack or cluck.it was that bad.when i answered the fone.but obviously not everyone shares the same sentiments. its ok.im happy!shalala...

went to eat marble cheesecake at secret recipe to celebrate after that. its shooo goood. isaac said he was so full but i shdve known better.once i started eating, he 'partook' of my dear beloved cheesecake and suddenly i was supposed to be sharity elephant and share my dear beloved cheesecake. but share i did...albeit reluctantly. and he refused to let me order another one when i so obviously so did not have enough of my dear beloved cheesecake. but its ok...we're gg to church tmr and on sat and on sun!so we can haf marble cheesecake for 3 more days as secret recipe is just beside carrefour! God is so good..moved secret recipe from holland area to so many places just for ME. bahahah. its the only malaysian thing i like.

thus concludes my rather uneventful day. still groggy but i'll 'tong' till 11...or rather 12 coz OC will be on tv!! "california here we come....caleeeeefourrrneeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

zzzz.

pray pray pray for me.



No comments: