Saturday, August 07, 2004

blab blab blab

today:

1)live recording of my church's worship album.not bad although i thot the color scheme and some other things were quite hilarious.but nvm.its not my opinion that counts.

2)i finally finally realized i'm 21 and what that truly truly means and it makes me wanto scream.
well i did scream.
2a)im legal for so many things!i can apply for hdb buy this and that, watch a RA movie and get married without parental consent!
of coz i'm gg to do NONE of the above because of alot of other reasons which are so besides the point.
3)i ate alot of chicken.first it was mos chicken which is having a promotion now...prices are slashed from $2.80 to $1.90 and despite having lost my voice just two days ago..i cldnt resist it.den during dinner, isaac was eating chicken again. i dun understand how he can be so insensitive but he managed to( again) and was enjoying his chicken and fingers so much my pain (from watching and not being able to partake and sheer deprivation)became a total non-issue.

3a)either that or it was NEVER an issue but i choose to believe the best in him. 1 cor 14..its somewhere there.
den i came home and my mum sorta gently reminded me that there was FRIED chicken.some leftovers from my brothers dinner and this time...despite telling her to put it away because my throat aint that well...i couldnt stop thinking abt it animore. temptation was beyond me this time.

so after she kept it in the fridge, i went to dig it out and i just ate and ate and ate and ate.

3b)was kinda disgusted with myself but therez hardly anything new to me or to any of you i believe. Jesus is my righteousness and hallehlujah!you all realise better than i do that if i existed under the old covenant, i'd have been stoned for gluttony.sigh. things like these make me appreciate the new covenant even more.praise Jesus lah.

4)i failed to buy my hp accessory thing.the previous one i had was stolen and i loved it so so much.got cute monkeys all over and now the shop or rather..cart at cityhall which i bought it from the other time is no longer there. ahh God restoration ar!

5)tmr is isaac's first day serving as backup in childrens church!hallehlujah!i am very excited and would like to sit in for their service but i think it'd be kinda weird coz i'll obviously not be very inconspicuous. and i'm obviously not there for any other reason...so...its not very nice.and i dun want the rest of the world to think that hez got a stalker gf..because half the world already thought so when he was working sometime back and isomehow was at the workplace ever so often. but i thot that was rather well disguised coz its a shopping area after all and i can pass off as a shopper but i fooled no one.

evaluation: it sounds like i lead an extraordinarily boring life but thats not true. i've had my fair share of excitement and i don't exactly relish it. besides, i just dreamt of going to m'sia with a gf and andy lau(I REALLY DUNNO WHY) two nights ago. outside reality, i do have a fairly exciting life that most normal folks will nv get to experience.


No comments: