Monday, August 09, 2004

before i sleep...

still feel like crap.its almost 11 pm and sch starts in about 12 hrs time and at the state i am, i dunno how in the world i'm going to survive tmr. except by sheer grace and a miracle.

the cough is keeping me quite awake and frustrated. my face is pale and grey. im starting my final varsity year with a cough.and alot of grace. praise Jesus.

more miracles in store.more grace abounding. otherwise i might as well quit now. its a 6 module this sem. not by choice of coz but i am more than a conqueror thru christ Jesus. amen amen.

not feeling too excited about sch. i just need to rest and rest the cough away. but time is not on my side. fortunately, God of wonders is. i can only rely on that. mercy relief. i wanto enjoy what is left of my time in NUS despite having lamented abt it for the past 4 semesters. its grace that brought me here and it'll be grace that sees me thru. grace and grace alone and i don't want it to slip by like some forgotten era in my life. like my jc years. i want something out of it. a lasting memory that is NOT china history or anything else along these lines. i need to take something more than classroom experience home with me. surely God put me here for a reason besides getting a bachelor's that He himself darzen care about. so far, i havent exactly pinpointed what it is but i hope to find out this semester.

this sem i'll be returning to school as a new me altogether. i have nothing to hold on to after the journey i took during the so called holidays. i have with me not old expertise that i can cling on to but grace alone. and His hand to hold. thats all. but im sure that'll be more than enough and will reap me even better results that will exceed my own expectations. because thats what happens when u let God be God. and you take your place..as a child.

unfortunately, i am a little late in allowing this to happen in my life. but better late than never.. at least i caught it. it will be a struggle to walk not by my flesh and try to be self sufficient...relying on what i know and my own resources to get things done...but nevertheless, i'm determined to not intervene. enough of all that.

rest is the key to victory this sem. simply because victory is already mine.


No comments: