Sunday, August 29, 2004

Cali's the genius!

ok see the new feature to the right!?!?my friend cali did it for me and i just hafta put the credits here coz i didnt know how to and probs arose as in isaac's name became isaac adelene. its very funny i know ...i was laughing quite hard but not to him lah. so had to trouble cali again to do it again. so yah now its done. btw shez the one who helped me do alot of things abt the blog.i only know how to err..post an entry. AND change a template!pretty proud abt that..hehe.

thanks calii!*hugg*

love you...
the IT suaku

1 comment:

CaLi said...

hi dearie.. hehe, so sorry about the earlier problem, found that one of the html tags was broken, which resulted in that error. SORRY ISAAC!

anyway! sure sure babe. no worries. =) my pleasure. u know you can always come to me.. if i can help, i will!

hugz babe.. muacks! ;)