Wednesday, September 01, 2004

and she's NOT so lucky

nah..no allusion to the britney spears song up there.
(btw i am blessed beyond the curse);)

today i talked to so many pple on msn while trying to clear my readings. well i did end up clearing a grand total of one..out of so many others..but im still pretty much pretty much confused. minorities of southeast asia is NOT a fun module to take. thats the only thing i learnt actually.

someone casually mentioned that i was lucky because somehow i just get thru my life and things happen to fall into place. non christian commentary but while i was magnifying my own probs and inadequacies...getting thru the mad and sad chapters of my life..it seems appalling that that shd be a feature at all that characterized my life from a third person perspective.

well it apparently was.praise God.

if they only knew
that its because what God has blessed, no man/demon can curse.
the monumental mistakes i have chalked up in my 21 years. some still serve as a constant reminder of the deep pits i was dug out from. all because i wandered thru life with my eyes closed.
the anxieties that so often (less often now praise God) that tried to take root in my heart and plague my mind..
and how God sends His sweet comfort and restores my sanity
that i have been utterly faithless and fell prey to the dauntings of the enemy
and it took a God who cared and loved to extreme lengths to salvage my fragile existence.
that i am nothing without Him.
that i have no beauty in and of myself
that i am an utter bankrupt.

if only they knew
the rock which i was hewn from,
the covenant which i am a part of
the God who left heaven so that He won't have to go through eternity without me.
His everlasting promises
His extreme love that mind can't comprehend
that He is a good God

if only they knew that the answer is Jesus
if only they knew that the name to call is Jesus.

so glad i know these things.i wanto know more.and i want more people to know...

jeremiah 32:38-41
they shall be My people, and I will be their God;
then I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear(worship) Me forever,
for the good of them and their children after them
And i will make an everlasting covenant with them
that i will not turn away from doing them good
but i willput my fear(worship) in their hearts to that they will not depart from me
Yes, i will rejoice over them to do them good, and i will assuredly plant them in this land,
with all My heart and with all my soul


1 comment:

Isaac said...

amen and amen and amen ;) praise The Lord!