Wednesday, September 15, 2004

"I am the God who healeth thee"

the day started with me jolting out of bed in pain.

i would scream but i din..coz i can't. it was too painful. some creatures just dun haf the flair for history...remembering details that took place. so i clearly reminded my greatest yet defeated foe that the ulcer was taken by Jesus on the cross and nothing he can do is going to separate me from His love..and in this case...His healing!i don't understand...if he can remember what he did on sept 11, why not the cross?urgh.stupid mean piece of crushed shit.pui

but for now i can only drink soup. the ulcer is at the back of my mouth near the part which is the 'bridge' between the roof of my mouth and the bottom...and itsrather huge. so any attempt to open my mouth or chew is arduous and treacherous. so im sorta..fasting.

which is fine by me coz i really fell in love with the seafood soup at clementi hawker centre and i have alot of instant campbell satchets with me even as i speak. i'm well armed in the event that hunger pangs strike. it feels like the cambridge diet or something like that but i'm blessed and i don't really wanto lose weight now....and because i've the wonderful ability to eat the same thing over and over again everyday (possibly for all 3 meals) and not get sick of it...im doing fine. until i eventually get sick of it..which will be the year 3000.

speaking of this reminds me of the time in primary school whereby i ate pandan cake for 30 cents everyday for 3 years straight. that strange phenomena explains why i dun touch pandan cake at all now. can't even stand the smell.it makes me pukish. so now the trick is ..when i see something i so love to eat...the maximum i'll go is eat it for a week straight. otherwise...that poor food will never be able to see me again for the rest of my life and thats just unfair...to ..it.everyone (or thing) needs a life long allegiance from anyone (or thing). just so that u noe that u'll never alone.

for me i'm disgustingly blessed. i have Jesus and Isaac..and my list of favourite...food and people.


No comments: