Monday, September 06, 2004

"they are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of your house.."psalms 36:8

today i saw my parents smile with so much glee like nothing can ever bog them down again because they saw the goodness of God in their lives. its like little children opening up their christmas presents on christmas morning. and that alone filled my heart with joy. i wanto see this more often.

despite all our numerous conflicts, our 'irreconcilable' differences... i know i want them well. because Jesus in me does and loves them very much. and i can just see how happy Jesus is today watching them.

it thrills my heart even more when they recognize the source of their blessings as Jesus.
it thrills my heart to know that prayers come to pass...and i'm seeing them unravel before my eyes.
its my heart's prayer that they prosper in health and spiritually even as they prosper.
immature and faithless as they are, they are testimony of the Lord's goodness and grace, unconditional love and sweet mercy...because they've been blessed with so much.
i just pray that the Lord awaken them (and me) to how blessed they really are in Christ and may the Lord continue to rain His blessings down on them.

this is a huge encouragement to me. although i know that i wouldn't be able to partake of that huge blessing that God just rained upon them....not much anyway...
this is a sure sign that He is taking care of them and my heart is at rest. that He'll do the same..if not more for me. my mum's simple prayers..simple requests with no faith declarations can get answered so swiftly...God is so good.restoration is indeed here.

praise you Jesus. thank you for saving us.

because He lives,
i can face tmr
because He lives,
all fear is gone
and because i know
i know He holds the future
and life is worth the living just because He lives

No comments: