Friday, September 17, 2004

i lurrveee my dentist-

refer to two entries back...my miracle has arrived!
ok so the ulcer was well documented.

last night at around 1 plus am.i had a toothache and i was rather worried because its on the right side. the ulcer is on the left..so that effectively means that i wun be able to eat at all!horror of horrors!!!

i prayed abt it..actually i whined to God about it in my ventriloquist voice because i cannot open my mouth and made a mental note to visit a dentist the nxt day. but the thot of an evil looking man in white poking weird elongated pieces of metal into my mouth while the gaping ulcer is still there...is just pure horror. i was upset. i tried to sleep but i couldnt. i cried to Him desperately for help and told Him that i refused to worry and therez nothing that He can't handle. but i continued to worry..and sleep was elusive.

some time later...i finally sorta drifted off to sleep...-i think-.den i saw myself on a dentist's chair...and i felt a warmth hovering over the lower part of my face...so i just obediently opened my mouth. i felt the warmth direct itself to the part of my gums that hurt so badly...i couldn't see the dentist's face but i saw his hands..well he wazznt wearing golves and i saw that his hands were pierced. no weird metallic shiny things oso. just the hands.the nail pierced hands.

anyway i woke up this morning and hunted everywhere for the pain...but it was no where to be found. the ulcer still looks the same but i totally believed its healed too. it can't have escaped healing when the healer was there rite? its painless oso even though the symptoms of it not being healed are just glaring at me in the eye...and i can talk with my mouth open and sing tonight for bs!!and i can eat anything!forthe first time in 5 days....

praise the Lord...praise the Lord. He has dealt bountifully with me. my wonderful healer. my dwelling place. hallehlujah!!!

OH TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD!!!!

No comments: