Friday, July 09, 2004

pikisheroomondee

-I'm expecting your glory dear father to explode in my life.-

today...yet another day whereby i really just stand by and witness and watch how involved He really is in my life, with every minute detail. It enthralls me.

crisis after crisis, right from the 'shockering' car accident on my way to work to work itself.but obviously im ok lah.and to think i just returned from sick leave. i prob shd not have taken the day off. will not go into detail with the crises at work but seriously, they were nothing i could handle, but yet He took care He blessed my mistakes, turned them around and gave me favour with even the most difficult people in the workplace, and EVERYTHING WORKED OUT FOR ME. someone cry out 'hallehlujah ' with me.

-thank you Jesus-

its starting to be obvious that this blog is not so much abt me but glimpses of Jesus and His gdness in the life of just another individual He picked up from the pits.


No comments: