Friday, July 16, 2004

multi purpose

nowadays we have multi purpose EVERYTHING. including me. yes...ME
 
i can't even start talking about today. ok i can...let me try.
 
apart from arriving at work totally drenched, i had to learn one horrible truth after another. first the press releases are late for the press and i had to go beg each magazine in spore to pls feature us when some of them already closed their sept issue. for those who don't understand, don't bother. we are just lacking in publicity big time and a part of it is my fault but its ok imsure with or without publicity, God will maintain and even improve sales figures for me.just for me.
 
yay
 
then came the clincher. i had to go down the counter ...to cover a shift on wed!alll by myself!ok with Jesus but i had to learn how to open the counter etc etc etc, all the cumbersome procedures in like...1 hr.and where the stocks are..and the prices..and..yah. u get the idea.if i get thru the 21st of july, its grace. big time.
 
after my session at the counter, all is not done. i have to rush back to the office BECAUSE our training sessions need a model and becaues we have no time no money to hire one...the smartest thing to do is get the cheapest, preferably free of charge, preferably one that is ALREADY getting a salary and of coz..its me lor..
 
this company really darzen waste the slightest bit on human resources..i take my hat off them in this aspect. im extremely impressed by their resourcefulness.
 
but praise God, iknow it'll be ALL HIM coz on my own, i'll just..quit. i believe each one is an opportunity..and God simply wants to use me to bless my boss. and it will be because of that that all the hard work and long hrs will be worth it coz the pay is...p-e-a-n-u-t-s
 
it'll be good. His favour is on me. His hand is on me. He lives inside me. It'll be so good. He'll teach me everything and be there to help me out.
 
watch out for the thursday entry.im sure it'll be good.

No comments: