Saturday, July 17, 2004

mee rei doh re me me me little lamb little lamb..marry had a little lamb its fleece was white as snow...

this is disgusting to admit but sometimes (ok most of the time) i behave and think like i need everything in the world that concerns me (including my hair) to fall into place and turn out the way i want them to before i can be happy. these are MUST HAVES...prerequisites to warrant a smile from me.otherwise...i'll just be the incredible sulk.
 
but come to think of it, when you..ok i learn to compromise abit here and there...its not that bad afterall!to be able to be in a position to sacrifice abit of conveniences and time here and there for people you love dearly brings great joy as well..AND it is truly a great privilege. my joy is not contingent on circumstances...which are like shifting sand..which are..frustrating..more often than not...
 
it would really be extremely tiring and excruciatingly painful if i just hafta upset myself because of the trivialest of all when i can forsake that frustration coz its borne for me at the cross and enjoy every minute to the fullest. its just not very worth it. dunno if im understood but ...yah lah.today i dunno how to string a proper sentence together.with every late bus, every rude singaporean that crosses my path, every...u get the idea.its just not worth it.especialy now that im turning 21 and i officially have 99 more years to truly live life coz im gg to live till 120 if jesus tarries.i better learn fast and live life ...the life He left for me.
 
alamak. it says life and life more abundantly somemore. i must be missing something.
 
i mean seriously...Jesus left His joy for me and i go around life like..like some sour plum baptised not in the holy spirit but lemonade(nv understood why pastor prince says tom yum juice..i mean seriously..i thot its soup and not juice..but thats a side point).not very worth it i would say. he endured the cross and took all my sorrows(isaiah 53..FIRST line somemore) and i pout and whine and lament and cross my arms and squeal...because.....
 
i am such a brat.a spoilt brat.who is really JUST rediscovering grace.
 
selah.(david also says this after he rants and raves and complain )
 
 

No comments: