Monday, July 26, 2004

21

its overhyped.

i barely feel the difference. but i honestly think it was the best bdae i ever had. despite not feeling much except sweet sweet peace.

was so touched by the love of God..and i knew He made a special b'dae dedication for me coz sunday's sermon addressed what i was facing directly and they even sang THE song i've been so in love with in the past week. He is so real and so involved in my life.

this alone is enough for me.no need for any celebration or the whole world to remember or big fanciful expensive presents. now the presents i do desire are priceless and money can't buy them. all the material things i want, i know they'll come sooner or later somehow..somehow they find their way to me..thanks to Jesus..and its not always because i can afford them. but now the things i truly want desperately, apparently the bible says i already possess them and they are so mine already. but i need them to truly manifest. and this would be the best birthday present seriously.

i know God is so involved in preparing for this special day that He chose for me to arrive on earth. He even got a dear friend to prepare a present some time back in UK and it was exactly what i wanted. even the card. i know for sure God picked the present. and it just melts my heart to know that it was prepared so much earlier even when i was wallowing in misery because of a prior crisis. He does love me so so much. i am in awe.

so now im officially an adult. and im one year closer to everything that i've been waiting for. praise the Lord. He has brought me a long way and everything i had to go through to reach this blessed point in my life and the future milestones and peaks He will bring me to is worth it. i know it is. i know He is with me and nothing at all escapes his eyes. most of all, i'm so precious to him. it just thrills my heart so much as i watch more of Him unravel before my eyes.

1000 times more in the year i enter adulthood. how cool is that....

thank you Jesus.

and thanks to all of you whose friendships have withstood the test of time and changes. and whom Jesus has faithfully maintained...been so blessed by you all.

"you raise me up so i can stand on mountains, you raise me up, to walk on stormy seas. i am strong, when i am on your shoulders, you raise me up...to more than i can be"



No comments: