Thursday, July 15, 2004

doi-ng

my boss came back today. with 3 hrs of sleep and a very bad jet lag. on my side, this day marks the last day of me being surrogate boss for everyone else under her.

all i can say is that its been an enriching 2 weeks. it hazznt been easy but the people management part is worse. God really helped me big time. His favour shield is the only defense. i would understand, no one whos experienced and been in this line for like..forever would like taking instructions from a barely 21 year old undergrad whos had ZERO experience.

my office stint is finally coming to a close.(temporarily) will prob apply for something after a graduate (nxt may!hallehlujah!) but gotta see where the Lord leads about that one. will start doing sales nxt mth and God is really opening up alot of opportunities for me. asked to be put at the counter with the LOWEST EVER sales so that i can see God's favour and hand on my life manifest. whee!

sch is starting soon.turning 21 soon. i think im finally at rest.either that or its my refusal to even meditate abt circumstances, people etc.

come to think of it, i dun even meditate, i just...wonder.im sick of vascillating between defensive/offensive mode. its God's job. my job is just to keep my heart in trouble free mode and enjoy the blessings and the blessor and leave Him alone to do His job.

sometimes the job scope is blurred and i transgress boundaries.help..when will i learn..grr.

i just suck at being a surrogate God.

"i tried to know, every mystery, soon realized, no it was too much for me. "

"walk with me quiet, walk with me slow, with watered down coffee and words of gold. i can feel he edges of these thigns when i hear you speak to me , so walk with me."

No comments: