Thursday, July 08, 2004

8th july

not because of who i am, but because of what you've done. not because of what i've done, but because of who you are"-casting crowns

its 2.20 on this extremely blessed day whereby my whole life took a paradigm shift 365 days ago. upwards.everything seems to start on this day!even my first blog!i just can't fall asleep. can't stop smiling. can't stop thanking Him. can't stop thanking Him for him...

as such, i probably won't be going to work tomorrow. but hey, praise God that i cleared quite alot of work today and for His sovereign grace. really just wanto set aside this special day as a honeymoon with my Jesus day.and later on...with the chosen vessel that carries His love for me.=)

am so humbled just watching His love plan for me unravel. was just thinking abt it today.so who exactly am i to deserve the good that i get today and continue to be able to expect good?its sheer grace and im rediscovering it. even after 4 years in a grace-based grace-strongly emphasized and thus criticised for church.as i look back, i can't honestly say i understood or that everything happened the way i want them to. but praise God for HIs word declares that all things work for good for those who love Him. and somehow, by that verse alone, i have been so greatly blessed.and awaiting for more, in every area...thank you Jesus. whatever that has been stolen, restored much more. i believe more restoration is on its way.
hallehlujah

today alone is enough to excite me.a commemoration of the first fruit of His gdness manifested in my life. despite the fact that i hafta explain myself to the gm now that my immediate superior is not in town to hear my explanation on why i can't get down to work. was so sick at work today and there was a cockroach at the workplace!which so darzen help. xinying and insects.totally mutually exclusive. but oh well, i shall rejoice, for this is the day this is the day this is the day!yay!im so sure Jesus is more excited than me.


-but anyway father..why did you create insects-


it must be a surprise for many to see me publish my thoughts..or whateva i can put to words here. for if you know me, i hardly can string thoughts together. a good half of the time, i VOMIT it all out and leave the recipient to discern decipher uncode and be declared a genius. AND, i've been so walled up in recent months its hard to..just talk again.ANd, it darzen help that im totally IT-unsavvy. i got here with cali's help. and even then, it wazznt altogether easy and i'm still pretty clueless.

just pray. you might actually be entertained..if you believe in the impossible.=)




No comments: