Friday, July 23, 2004

aiyoh!

i din conclude my working stint on a very nice note.

first and foremost, i still have a lot of uncompleted work...but work is always uncompleted and nv ending so thats nothing new.my poor boss, she was so nice abt the crises today and so understanding and so patient. thank you Jesus for this beautiful wonderful generous boss with a heart filled with Jesus. the good lord bless her. grace grace.

1a) make me a better employee

2nd, i lost my phone. or rather it got stolen. to be honest, i was incensed, ballistic and i cursed the thief to hell and back to earth again so that i can give him a dose of my version of hell which i deemed to be much worse. but alas, praise God, got the phone replaced real fast but..the sim card is still takin its time to be activated. not the best scenario on earth and i was close to tears..its not so much of the phone but the msgs, the info, the numbers, the photos...ok i shall not continue.

but somehow by some miracle or the other...i managed to find myself in BS somehow. teleported or whatever, i believe i was there even though i din feel like i wanted to because God had something to tell me and He did alright.

i concede defeat. HE is too good for me to comprehend. i was really angry at the whole world when i found my fone stolen and honestly, its the first time i've lost it and its extremely traumatic for me. but at BS, my dear father reiterated time and again that if i bear the loss (ie forgive the thief), He'll bring even more blessings from the backdoor for me. honestly, on a sidenote, i don't believe for a moment its limited to backdoor lah.

despite hearing that, i wazznt altogether comforted coz its not the stupid fone that mattered but but..well i was eager to hear what else He has to say..at least i know Hez addressing my problem yah.but as the sermon went on, no direct mention was made abt that but yet surprisingly, i felt an awesome sense of peace. its real nice to know that of all the things the devil can steal that can mean so much more and cost so much more, he only cld steal this phone. although the msgs ie are gone, its nothing God cannot take care of. besides Hez been my secretary for the longest time and He charts every moment of my life so tadah.

as for the msgs, well...it'll be real nice to be able to look at them and reminisce and get all nostalgic and warm and fuzzy inside but...at least i have the genuine stuff that no man/devil can steal and nothing can corode. its still all in my heart. and i still have the senders of those msgs that mean so much in my life so ...can trust God for more.

praise God. nothing leaves His eye unnoticed. its a dangerous thing to mess with a child of the most high God. God help that person who was driven to such desperate means and foolishness to lay hands on my humble purple nokia and call it his own. but as a result for this extreme act of foolishness and the devils careful orchestrating, he'll receive more grace and may the goodness of the Lord lead Him to repentance. hallehlujah! and when i see him in heaven, he can err....yay!(ok i needed to end this sentence abruptly coz i think heaven dun need fones so i dun need him to return me anything there.)

so yah aniwae i'm ok already (and quite happy somemore!)so praise the Lord coz i was a real ballistic mess just now and i thought my heart would beat so fast and stop beating and tong tong chang.full stop.

so if u're reading this and you knew that you were in my phonebook somehow and i've made a call to you at least once in YOUR life, pls sms me your number when my sim card is activated so that my phonebook does not look too pathetic coz currently it looks like my friends are called 'big sweep, singtel help, icc-australia, icc-china'

No comments: