Sunday, March 04, 2007

indignant.

ugly betty made me cry today as i watch her endure humiliation from her boss who would very much prefer a pretty assistant as opposed to her. she is a sore thumb in the sleek and everyone looks good fashion industry and it must feel so terrible to be ostracized the way she was.its just not right.

i hate it oh so much when people are slighted by virtue of their physical appearances or simply because they don't fit into the majority. i'm facing that at work recently whereby majority doesn't quite include me. not that i want to simply because of my personal and religious convictions and i've often resorted to my acidic tongue in retaliation. i hate how they make me feel and how they end up thrusting the blame on me or when credit eludes me when it is due. but i just can't compromise. i owe myself at least that little bit of respect to preserve the very substance that defines me. i so need help to love my enemies.

i'm not so flexible like yoga that i can bend with the wind. unfortunately for them and fortunately for me, i'm parking myself immovably like a rock.

since my God is bigger than their devil, i'm convinced me and God makes majority.

No comments: