Sunday, February 25, 2007

"all of me is yours''

today God responded. I was a dry land that didn't even know how to cry out for rain anymore, preferring instead to give up. But a faithful labourer of God obeyed His instructions to preach pray and most importantly love and i feel a new lease of life again.

the hurts and cracks that were so deep , together with the cares of this useless world fled in that single moment when i felt the touch. did i mention i love altar ministry? and to think moments before that, I , afraid of the scrutiny of men and knowing that my defenses will come melting down like the walls of jericho refused to go up to be prayed for.

i melted away again at the alter and theres nothing quite to describe that moment, less i dilute and distill the richness of it due to my lack of better words.

its so good to belong.

No comments: