Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY 2007




top down: cny day 1:going green, reunion dinner-joy and i, cny day 1: josh and i, neoprint

not my favourite holiday of the year. i feel worn out exhausted and that i laboured and slaved. thankful for the extra hours of sleep. incoherent. and did i mention exhausted?


best highlight was the stolen moments in the midst of what i call mayhem that isaac and i took out to be together and of coz, his first reunion dinner with the Ling family.

i wish we had more time together though. i'm slightly angsty and upset that i don't have control over my own time. slightly harassed by thoughts and dreams that don't belong to me (i dreamt i was a detective again and tonight is csi night). slightly lonely and morose...because i'm surrounded by people I REALLY DON'T like.

bloopers this year:
my mum upon seeing my cousin this year(in voice loud enough for whole block to hear): WAH, so fat now ar.

my ah ma upon seeing my another cousin this year: (in hokkien and loud enough for the whole clan to hear) WAH, jin pui ah!(wah so fat!)
followed by...
(translation) why never exercise!!!???

talk abt tactlessness.

i need a touch of God. i need. so thirsty.

No comments: