Thursday, February 15, 2007

come back ah belle.

annabelle left today. shuxin leaves in 4 days. melbourne has stolen so many of my friends and returned only some of them.

can't help but feel a sense of loss.

it was nice having an mg reunion dinner at the airport. but the context was wrong. i can't help but feel left behind.

come back soon dear.

ade and i are waiting. and your augi!

**

-in the car with augi sending us home, driving past nus-
joni:wah i quite like this compound
me: what kampung?

-at the airport after sakae sushi meal-
me: so are you teaching?
joni: itching?no

me: so what do you do at SIA?
joni: system enhancement
me: assisting your husband?!?!

2 comments:

Me, myself, and I said...

missing ya babe! huugzz.... I wanna go home to.. And mmmm when i get back will arrange a dinner for u, joni, and meiling okie? Will def b interesting... I'll haf my video cam ready! :D haha

little ewe lamb of God said...

ok but pls dun come back so soon. we need time to properly miss you. its been a few days of cny so got no time.