Thursday, March 15, 2007

mistaken

on the way home from church today, in a cab

cab driver: wah i really like to go church on sunday, the big one at expo
me (eyes lighting up): you're christian too!
cab driver: no..go church and pick up passengers.
me: ...

**
some people might think i lost my mind. well, i thank God i haven't lost heart.and i don't know how to break the news that they are losing their souls.

**

recently colleague remarked that i look like a chinese national (ie. mainland), the other remarked that i look thai.prior to that, i thought aloud that the one who insisted i'm thai looked uncannily like doctor evil (austin powers).


**

today chicken rice uncle was taken aback when i reduced my usual order from $3 to $2. i insisted that i had little appetite. fast forward to 4pm on same day..i found myself sneaking out of the office to buy a value meal from burger king.

**
yesterday, i had to climb 3 storeys up a unconserved pre war building in geylang with heavy bags of documents in geylang. i was not very happy.

**
after meeting with a restauranteur who was famed for his dim sum, he offered to give me paus and other dim sums . a whole box of them..

me(calling boyfriend excitedly): he gave me pau !! he gave me pau!!!
boyfriend: why were you begging?!!?

No comments: