Sunday, March 18, 2007

who would've thought?

on hindsight,

who would have thought ...
that i'd be in the line that i'm in today, given that i have a history degree
that we'll still be friends since we're different in every other way(and this applies to almost all my friends)
that isaac and i are still together
that isaac and i got together (another example of polar opposites)
that i'd ever drink coffee when i used to claim starbucks had a nauseating stench
that i'd ever leave the church that i grew up in
that i'd ever be able to wake up early when i used to sleep 20 hours a day and my nickname was 'comatosed'
that i would 'turn the other cheek' when i used to be the bully
that we would no longer be in touch when we used to be so close
that we would reconcile when every word we ever exchanged was dripping with venom
that i'm capable of loving anyone other than myself
that i still hate butterflies but come to love dogs
that i've successfully weaned myself of pokka green tea
that i'd declare hazeline snow as the best moisturizer when i didn't spend less than $30 on skincare
that i'd ever sleep without airconditioning
that i'd ever forget since i always remembered
that i'd ever remember since i'd forgotten
that i'd talk so much when they used to think i was autistic in kindergarten
that i'd have such a huge appetite when i used to take 3 hours running round the house to escape eating lunch in my high chair.
that i'd finish university when my mum had doubts of me completing secondary school
and...

that i'd ever ever exercise

2 comments:

Me, myself, and I said...

You're exercising?!!! hahahaha And come on... You're not REALLY weaned off pokka green tea.... I shall buy u a 1L bottle when I get back :D

little ewe lamb of God said...

where hv u disappeared to?hows it going?give me your contact details..hp number etc since i hardly see you on msn.email me your details..lovelaughtercampaign@yahoo.com.sg.i wun call...yet.