Wednesday, March 07, 2007

threat received but not threatened. POOT.

sometimes people ask me why my life seems so interesting and exciting and straight out of the tv. the truth is i don't know why.

today someone told someone she wants to kill me. later she told me also. i don't really care if shez joking but its not funny. previously she apparently toyed with the idea of stabbing me. i don't know if i've received a death threat. i'm not concerned. i'm just annoyed and i know most of you can see me rolling my eyes.

its not like i don't think she won't do it. i think shez capable but i'll leave that to God. i just can't stand her. i won't fear those who can only harm your flesh. the only person i need to fear is God and even so, that has been taken care of.now my dilemma is :shd i tell her the love of jesus or let her be damned?after all, she sure speaks the words of satan.i really believe shez a messanger of satan sent to buffet me. hurhur.

i don't know. if God allowed her to even appear, i think i better seek His purposes and will regarding this matter. i no longer feel like shunning /avoiding her. i think if my presence is going to antagonize the hell out of her (literally), i'm staying put. hur hur again.

and incase you all are wondering, i didn't cheat her money or anything like that ok.

No comments: