Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Time is speeding up!

Time is passing faster and faster these days. The first trimester was painfully slow because I was throwing up violently everyday and also had to worry about work. 

Now that I'm done with work, I find myself busier than expected. Been doing housework and trying to reorganize space and life while occasionally meeting up with friends. These days, I don't look forward to weekends as much as I look forward to seeing my husband each day after work and...the monthly scan. Every scan is far too short and i just love seeing him wiggle, flail or just sleep. 

I also feel more than kicks now and actual "shifting" or a mass moving in my abdomen. It sometimes feel like I ate a jellyfish but until he kicks some vital parts, this is all really fun and I'm filled with awe and gratefulness. 

No comments: