Wednesday, July 09, 2014

19 weeks

Another milestone I'm thankful for. 

Unfortunately, I'm down with a miserable cold and the symptoms are exacerbated when I can't be medicated. Rest is almost elusive and I've found myself worrying about whether in resting or eating enough. Weight gain is still non existent and negative I'm tempted to wonder if there's anything wrong with the scale. 

Despite all, I'm now almost at the halfway mark and it's a series of miracles I made it so far. I marvel at the miracle of life everyday and am awed by His faithfulness and goodness towards me. 

Yes, there's a lot of discomfort and suffering especially since I'm sick and I can't claim to have done so without complaining or do it with grace and dignity. 

But I'm learning to press on, celebrate the joy that is growing within me and dream with God in the midst of uncertainties. 

I can't wait to see you my child. 

Looking forward to the scan which is the closest I have to seeing him. 

No comments: