Monday, January 06, 2014

God misses me.

It's impossible to sleep with the lightest sleeper in the world. Every move I make wakes him up. Granted, his is a bundle of nerves since he will be scaling mount ophir with a boisterous army of pre-fifteen year olds.

Still, this is taking a toll on me.

Spiritually, I'm also as dry as a twig. I am tired and I don't know how to reach God's hotline anymore. It's not like he's not picking up or anything but I'm not even calling and my own strength is running out. Maybe I'm afraid of disappointment or what he'll say. Maybe I'm feeling all inadequate. Plenty of lies I know but there's just not enough truth spoken to jolt me out of this insane reverie.

Now,  I just want to sleep. I also have a long week ahead. My schedule is chokeful with meetings I don't know when in the world anyone can get a reply to me via emails/texts.

This is all going to work out somehow. I just need God.


No comments: