Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A new breakthrough.

I am physically a tad worn out but I honestly haven't felt so appreciated and honored for anything in a long time.

I am in such a high state of cloud 9.

I learnt today that not many people set up a whole shop in two months including logistics, training, cash management and operations within days. I did that.

I learnt that apart from my stomach dyspepsia, I am six sizes smaller than what I actually am. Hence, my new clothes purchases are completely justified.

I learnt that my boss, after being an industry veteran for decades and being completely taciturn a man that he is admits that he is learning something from me.

These things made my day.

So yes, the ascent ahead is still tough and challenges still abound but the sense of satisfaction is something I've not tasted in a long time.

I come home to a husband who loves me, plenty of laundry to do, plenty of mess to sort out and battles to prepare for the next few days but really, I cannot help but drop down on my knees and thank God.

Indeed, unless the Lord builds the house, He who labours labours in vain.

Thanking Him for his sustaining grace.


No comments: