Thursday, March 31, 2011

While I'm waiting

Elijah spent a lot of time waiting in between the excitement of calling down fire and running from Jezebel.

Lord,teach me how to wait with the right attitude and be faithful even in the 'boring' seasons. I am well provided for in every way and have quite actively sought out to be useful and take on jobs but all the only thing I'm ignoring and procrastinating is wait.

I have conjured up things to do such as promotional mechanics and marketing activities for the business that I have meaning to wind down. From the looks of it, I am a confused disorganized skittish person who on one hand is prepping for liquidation but on the other hand conjures up more work for myself WHILE spending hours a day on a job hunt.

What is up with me? What does God want me to do in this nothingness? What can I do? I feel so depleted and empty.

No comments: