Friday, April 01, 2011

Goo goo dolls song. Can't remember the song name

For Isaac, my husband and best friend.
You're sleeping so soundly beside me now.even though I still have the headache from 7 pm, I am overwhelmed by joy and gratitude. I can't really see you in the dark but I can hear you ( snore). Even this has become such an integral part of my life and it tells me you are safe in dreamland and thankful. Hope it's sweet.

You hold my hand sometimes even when you're asleep. You instinctively grab it. Once, you even held it to your chest. This will forever remain as one of the sweetest memories I'll ever have. Thanks for so many sweet memories.

This song mirrors my feelings now:

And i'd give up forever to touch you
cause i know that you feel me somehow,
you're the closest to heaven that i'll ever be
and i don't want to go home right now
and all i can taste is this moment
and all i can breathe is your life
when sooner or later it's over
i just don't wanna miss you tonight

and i don't want the world to see me,
cause i don't think that they'd understand
when everything's made to be broken,
i just want you to know who I am.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,
or the moments of truth in your lies
when everything feels like the movies,
yeah you bleed just to know you're alive


No comments: