Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why I'm special

This is one of the questions asked and I was supposed to detail what makes me special compared to the multitudes queuing for a job in this company that I applied to.

I had no clue and as I mulled I could not come up with anything remotely positive and it was soo depressing. I knew others had a strong edge over me and were better qualified in many aspects. In short, I'm really not that exceptional except that I always allow myself to be stretched (sometimes to the point of snapping) and seem to have a penchant for the path of more resistance.

In the end, I wrote about my entrepreneurial experience and how I survived the global financial crisis and grew it from a mustard seed to what it is today. I have lived many years compressed in the last three years. Many will never ever know the bitter sweet uphill climb and trepidation of entrepreneurship and learnt the lessons not taught in school.

I hope this answer is satisfactory because it's the best I can manage. At the heart of it all, I'm really just an ordinary girl with an extraordinary God.

1 comment:

Isaac said...

super like this and the one before you are a courageous and spunky and brave and wise girl.