Thursday, March 10, 2011

Newsflash

More news followed.

Going on to the next round of interview. Was told that out of 8 applicants, I was the only one going to the next round (until more resumes come in of course). This seems to be quite a picky employer and I don't know if I should be flattered or worried.

The only negative feedback I've got so far is that I might look too young for the job. I'm really almost pushing the great 30 and feel like a grand old dame. I've permed my hair, put on muted, natural make up and dressed more maturely and I still look too young?! Mildly exasperating.

They are still trying to push me towards the role they think I'm suited for but didn't apply. having observed and read what that brand does for branding, I am certain of 2 things: 1) I will learn a lot and 2) I will have no life.

Well, well, we'll see.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments: