Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whatsapp

Some people hail it as a technological winder and after much goading and guilting,I finally downloaded it.

Pretty cool for the first few hours chatting with my friends and getting updates about their lives. Until...

You see the thing about this programme is that unlike other messaging programs like msn you can't 'hide' from people.as long ad they have your number,they know you're around and can make contact with you.

And that's my main gripe. Some guy whose number is not in my phone anonymously messages me. Thinking that he is a lost friend and a casualty of my last phonebook import attempt, I responded and apologized for losing his contact. However I have absolutely no recollection after he reintroduced himself and he said he knew me when I was a student in UNi but he's not from my UNi and he hasnt talked to me in 6 years. Then the alarm bells started ringing in my head and then I'm wondering if he's the anchorpoint stalker or the weird anonymous one who leaves messages and notes telling me how I despise his 'love'.

So when he asked what I'm currently doing, I told him I'm a housewife hoping he'll get the hint. I went on to wail about this to 2 Weenee n Yp (on whatsapp ironically) and they were like "you're housewife meh???"

Ok,freelance housewife ok?

Whatever the case I got the job done without being antagonistic. Phew!

No comments: