Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Q & A session

why i don't like the word 'intoxicated'..

even though it means more than inebriated. even though its synonymous with getting lost in, enamoured etc..it just sounds toxic. and toxic is not good. toxic is too often paired up with toxic waste and the first image that comes to mind is fish floating on top of the water.

why i don't like to eat broccoli...
it reminds me too much of a tree.

why i don't like dory fish...
it has no character. its pretentious.too soft and mushy to be a bona fide fish. its characterless and seems like its trying too hard to be a fish.

(i think salted vegetables though..got a lot of character. dear dory shd take a leaf from kiam chye's books and learn!)

why i drink evian...
it is not just water. i swear its sweeter. but no one believes me.

why i drink pokka green tea...(only)
i swear its nicer. sweeter etc. even though no one believes me.

why i favour chicken breast over thigh and wing...
the other two are over rated. chicken breast has the toughness (no pun intended) of a man and it absorbs flavour better and tenderizes more easily like a woman. not that i like androgynous things.

why i don't eat carrots...
orange is so not a plant color. green is. yes, i'm a vegetable racist.

why i drink carrot juice...
because after juicing it, i no longer remember that it used to be a carrot.

why i don't like peas..
peas..are just such losers in the vegetable kingdom. and the colour is so even and rich its almost artificial.i applaud and exalt food with dignity character and identity!

why i think the way that i do...
God fearfully and wondefully created me when i was in my mother's womb. he just wired me up differently thats all.



why are you still reading this?

3 comments:

Me, myself, and I said...

haha thanks for the laugh darling!

little ewe lamb of God said...

you're welcome.

now who are you?

Me, myself, and I said...

one of ur 2 stone age frenz.... :D u say ler