Tuesday, November 28, 2006

different voices

it may be a dog eat dog world that i live in but as i'm not a dog while you have chosen to be, i survive, you lose.

i don't know why but God decided to wash me so clean with His precious blood so that His spirit can live inside me. so by virtue of that, i mercifully undeservingly triumph while the daggers you aim so hard at my back turns around to stab you in the forehead. wish i could help. but i always slept during first aid class. sorry.

its ok. i'm here by the grace of God anyway. without it, i'd have fared worse than you. i might not have resorted to daggers but the very least, because of my limited resources, plastic knives. but its nice of you to perceive me as a threat. i'm very flattered.

**
thank You Jesus for saving me once again.vindicating me. when i'm utterly defenceless.having You is the best thing in my life. i'm more covered than all insurance policies put together and more.

**
yesterday i relished the feeling of feeling so undoubtedly accepted and welcomed. i like feeling welcomed but sometimes people only welcome because they're obliged to. only one person has ever truly made me feel like that.and He is the King of Kings, the lord of Hosts.

**
on a sadder note, i don't know how to respect you anymore my sad ex friend. you've been reduced to a spiritless shell. i can't say more. i offer my deepest condelences for your spirit and soul. i've hoped against hope for your turnaround but now you've stooped to a new low. you prize money more than people and use people instead of money.the very least i hope of you now is that you leave those i love alone.

**
welcome back!to you from switzerland and to you from london!

**

No comments: