Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i'm thinking...

the real healing agents that expedite my healing and soothe the pain are not drugs such as aspirin,ponstan and valium. it just dawned on me this morning that the real healing agents are my friends.

they generate an amazing power that triggers me to laugh. this network of holy power is truly powerful. the laughter that is triggered inturn offsets or at least alleviates any pain and in time, dissolves it. sometimes the pain returns but the holy network strengthens to fight this onslaught as welll. its amazing how God designs and fits us into these networks. sometimes just 5 mins with them takes my mind of the pain and the root of it and while i'm not concentrating, God comes in freely to do His work.

on hindsight, its nothing short of marvellous and truly worth celebrating. so divine lor. they dont just heal, they rejuvenate and restore.

**
yesterday, on the way home after 4 hours of meeting, i bumped into an old secondary sch friend. and upon seeing me she said 'wah, you look so mature now'.

and i scowled and told her thats just a lousy euphemism of saying i'm old.

BAHHHHH

**

No comments: