Tuesday, October 17, 2006

when i fast and don't eat lunch...

Never Before

I've never fallen in love with anyone invisible
I've never fallen in love with anyone whose able
until You

I've never known love until You took me in
loved me to wholeness and washed away my sins
until You

I've never felt worth until You died for me
I was a captive until i realised you were the key

**
Lunchtime fantasy

I don't just want to sit at Your feet all day
I'll save that for heaven
when our enemy is in damnation
now all i wanto be is your warrior princess
your land i want to repossess
your children i wanto save
conquer fear and be brave
i wanto lift your name high above
every other name in hell, heaven and earth
i wanto execute your justice, pronounce victory
over the doomed enemy
I wanto laugh in the face of the storm
and usher in light and dawn
I want to crush satan
before i meet you face to face, in heaven

wait for me
in the meantime...
empower me



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the commitment you put into your blog and in depth information you provide.

It's great to come across a blog every once
in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material.
Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.



Feel free to visit my blog; Simpsons Tapped Out Cheat