Saturday, September 09, 2006

this week..

i'm leaving in 4 days!

i'mtrying not to be reminded about the giant pile of work i still have to clear, the packing i have to do. the people i leave behind.i'll miss my mum all over again even though sometimes i can't wait to break free from her. such is the irony of life.

this week i finally realised how proud of her i really am. and how i want her to be proud of me as well. so far the only inherent talent i boast is the phenomenon of eating a lot and not grow fat and shitting alot as a result of eating alot.


God's been more than an amazing father to us as well. seeing how my mum has metamorphasized into someone entirely different revelling in the His glory and love brings immeasurable comfort to my otherwise worry-sick soul of unbelief. i don't know how and i don't know when but the miracle took place.

now i'm eagerly pressing in and harassing God to do a mighty miracle with me as well. i'm currently a patchwork of unsightly drapes and i need an overhaul in my life, from inside out.
help me Jesus.

**
in the past week i've had two strange dreams: me taking a bus from sg to melb. and duty free not having the cosmetic dept anymore.

was most distressing.

clearly i've been more than very stressed and its been taking quite a huge toll on my personal life. this break away from all that sg is to me will be quite appreciated. for my sanity.thank u Jesus. i look forward to meeting people i havent seen for a long time, the food just time away from the hustle and bustle.

i'm clearly not very coherent right now. i just surived more than 3 hrs in a hairdresser's. i just hope its worth it and i wun have to cut my hair anymore for the next year or so. i'm so tired (and lazy).

"i have made you too small in my eyes
oh lord, forgive me
and i have believed in a lie
that you were unable to help me"

-don moen's be magnified.

"all my regrets, all my acclaim
my joy and my pain
i give them to you

lord i offer my life to you
everything i've been through
use it for your glory
lord i offer my days to you
lifting my praise to you
as a living sacrifice
lord i offer you my life''

No comments: