Thursday, September 28, 2006

my God is bigger than your devil

isaiah 55: 15-17

indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me.
whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake
''behold, i have created the blacksmith
who blows the coals in the fire
who brings forth an instrument for his work;
and i have created the spoiler to destroy.
no weopon formed against you shall prosper,
and every tongue which rises against you in judgment
you shall condemn
this is the heritage of the servants of the lord,
and their righteousness is from me"


this is the word of the Lord to me this morning and i was puzzled. unbeknownst to me,there was a battle waged against me and i was seriously outnumbered and outpowered. i don't know what it was about me that attracted such opposition but the opposition came strongly in the form of powerful influential people.

3 ladies in a week riled accusations at me at the workplace this week. the week after i came back from my sweet retreat in melbourne. 2 of them are very powerful and in 1 has served in the company for a long time. if it was my word against hers, in the natural, even before i speak to defend myself, the battle is over. i'd have been slain.

but they didn't even allow me to defend myself. neither did they complain to my boss. they went straight up to the highest management. i am quite honored coz in such a big company with so many offices, its very hard to be noticed by the big bosses. (hurhur)

so anyways, with first influential lady in the company, whom i am just gg to endearingly coin as empress dowager , her credibility is basically stripped because evidence in my favour surfaced during her meeting with the big shots. and it was presented by her own staff.

with second influential lady, whose demands i did not meet, she is now dismissed as being difficult and ridiculous because evidence surfaced in the form of email correspondences. (thank God for technology)

for the last sad lady , she faces an imminent dismissal as her accusations (which include me victimizing her when shez twice my age by forcing her to change her name)and previous records have shown her to be an errant liar. and someone reported her to the bosses for me. i was contemplating showing her mercy. but alas!i took too long to contemplate. the verdict is passed. (cali, this was what i was telling u)

AND..thanks to them, my bosses are realising that for someone who is holding a junior position as me, i am doing way beyond what my job description dictates and have felt it is very unfair for me. so now...they have decided to review my case and vindicate me when previously i had no hope at all of even getting them to notice me, not to mention my 'plight'.

hallehlujah.

thank you so so so much Jesus. thank God i was in the dark and had no chance of a 'fair trial' to defend myself. thank God. because thats truly the time God fights for me and put my enemies to such a shame. its truly in instances and victories like these , when i see their sorry end i forget (at least for amoment) the evil intended for me that was birthed in their hearts and i truly want to 'pray for my enemies'.

one word of caution for potential enemies: my God is bigger than your devil.

for those who know about my dream about snakes hatching eggs that hatched chicks instead...the tide of evil has certainly did an amazing U- turn and birthed good instead. what a delightful harvest.

No comments: