Tuesday, September 12, 2006

pamper me

i just wanto bawl and i don't care whos looking at how ugly i am when i do.

i don't care abt shedding tears in dignity in private. reinhard bonke always said 'dignity is not a fruit of the spirit'. and i admit once and for all that i've NEVER succeeded at sophistication.

i feel so stretched being sick, hard pressed at work and slated to fly off in two days. i wanto throw my head back in laughter instead. and laugh till my tummy aches. not because of diarrhoea which i am afflicted with now.

most of all, i wanto take control of my time.especially when my doctor has ordered complete rest but the calls never quite cease.

i am in a horribly spoilt mood and not handling the situation as well as wisdom would. i'm insisting on my demands and kicking when they are not met.

i wanto cry in someone's arms.

yours preferably.

"dream a little dream for me
in hopes that i remain
cry a little cry for me
so i can bear the flame
hurt a little hurt for me
my future is untold"

No comments: