Wednesday, September 13, 2006

overflow [of tears]

please don't call me during this period. overseas calls are expensive and i'll pass you the hp bill if you call and possibly delete you off friendster!

i'm not coping well. iknow most of you anticipate this and i hate to prove you right. i'm already crying because i miss him so so much. i'm already refusing to go. tmr will be a huge challenge to shove me through the departure gates. once again.

shuxin be warned. prepare ice and cucumber for my eyes pls. thanks. and direct me to the nearest place i can get a calling card.

i'm not coping well. i refuse to pack in my last item of clothing-pyjamas. i miss him so much. jon just called to give me his melb contact and i just bawled into the phone. not good. at all.and he wazznt even sympathetic. he just laughed.

good friend. but i still wanto scream 'INSENSITIVE MEN!'

i'll get over it by and by. when i am truly over it, i'll be on the plane back home and i'll be crying because i miss melbourne so much.

such is me. what to do?

No comments: