Monday, April 28, 2014

Puking for 4 weeks of my life

What's happening thus far:

So far my puking has reduced drastically. Some days, it's only at night while some days, I get by without a single epic puke fest.

On the other hand, I've gotten so fatigued and been struck with a few episodes of migraine I couldn't even bear the light on my mobile. Those are worse than nausea in my opinion because they last for long stretches and cannot be alleviated at all by anything. I just have to stay in a cold dark room and fight it out. I end up crying most of the time because it is so debilitating. I read somewhere that it might be due to low blood or blood sugar and some of my friends had these during their pregnancy so...it's just one of the things I have to rough out.

Apart from that, I have also gone into total hibernation mode. I do eat and manage some food now, judging from my expanding waistline. I cannot tell if it's the baby or just fat/flatulence because it's sharp and very firm. I hate to think its fat but really, I keep reminding myself, that my priority is for a healthy baby.

I sleep A LOT! My record was 18 hours a day whereby I wake up only for food and the toilet.

I don't know how and why my body can expand so much energy and I feel like I ran a marathon everyday. I know I'm making a human being but not many I know sleep like that. I find it impossible to wake up and when I do, my head is spinning like a disco ball out of control.

I know I talked about savouring and enjoying the process but I still want to accelerate into the second trimester when things are supposed to be dandier and my concerns are what to wear...

Some days, the physical toil is so much I have to bawl a little to let steam out.

Now, this very moment, I'm feeling gastricky and waves of nausea again. When that happens, a dizzy episode usually ensues.

Signing out.

No comments: