Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MILESTONE-week 8

I'm finally at week 8!

Praise the Lord. While the morning/night and day sickness is alleviating, I am still getting hot flushes and dizzy spells from the hormone pills. TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I have a swollen toe now because I semi sprained/snubbed it and didn't realise until the pain was unbearable.

I'm so excited and I cannot wait till week 9 ultrasound.

Please baby, please show the world your heartbeat. To let me know I didn't suffer in vain.

To make it more exciting, I absolutely love the char bee noon from Gleneagles cafe. It's crazy but amongst the few things I eat,  I love their food, in particular the malay store.

So since I'm eating basically nothing, I'm really looking forward to eat so that this bub can grow grow grow.


No comments: