Monday, April 21, 2014

My baby update.

It's been 3 weeks since I discovered my pregnancy. 21 days exactly. 

I've been at risk of dehydration only too many times and the sweltering heat doesn't help. The house is a heated sauna and even air conditioning provides little respite. I perspire profusely and then go clammy and go dizzy. It's crazy and I'm trying not to catch a cold while I go from very hot to very cold within seconds and try not to dehydrate. It's a delicate balance. 

I try not to worry but I'm plagued by nightmares. I also suffer from terrible moods. Not moodswings because I'm hardly rested or happy when circumstances are overwhelming and I feel utterly useless. 

Everyday I'm thankful it's once more day. 

Everyday. 

Praise God. 

Exodus 23.26

For none shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I'll fulfill all your days. 

Only 226 days or 226+7 days to go. Gynae isn't sure of exact due date but I'm already counting down to the day I see my healthy child face to face. 








No comments: