Friday, April 11, 2014

Pregnancy journals-#1

Ironically, it's the night sickness that really calms me down because they let me know that the hormones are still surging and baby is still growing.

I am scared I admit that I will lose this one.

I hung on to verses from exodus citing no miscarriage or barreness. Read it a 1000 x over to myself intermittently between puking sessions and it does get better but I'm still scared.

On another note,I am really thankful for old friends who love me and made the arduous journey down to visit me. Asher was another star surprise delight! I just love this boy so much and wish and dream so much for him. Can't wait to see what God has in store for him and I don't know how to communicate just how precious he is to him. Maybe one day when he encounters God for himself, he'll truly finally know.

My dear quekeroo,

are you snug in me? I just pray you are growing strong and healthily and I can't wait to meet you. I see you in my dreams and visions and I'm so afraid this is all a very beautiful dream.

Can't wait till you're strong and way past your first trimester and then we can go out and share more about ourselves with you.

Can't wait to know that you're safe and with retching as the only indicator out of the way.

I will put up with whatever nausea and retching just to know you are ok. You are so loved by me and daddy.

No comments: