Sunday, January 30, 2011

Walled up

It hasn't stopped raining in 3 days.

I appreciate the coolness and I think my air conditioners appreciate the break as well. They have been working hard for me.

I am devolving to more and more of a hermit and increasingly possessive of my personal time. I think the emptiness is my best friend. Feel so encroached on when his mum asked us to stay over. I was almost indignantly furious. To top it off, she gave me expired fishballs. And no, I'm not over the ONE tomato saga. I really feel so trapped and hounded. This has got to be one of the worst times of the year. I hate being the recipient of your leftovers and your annual fridge spring cleaning endeavours.

I feel this constant need to protect myself from the corrupt values surrounding me, I know what I'm vulnerable and susceptible and how fragile I really am. That's why I need to stay away from poisonous influences and stimuli like a hyperchondriac from germs.

Leave me alone.


Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments: