Friday, June 09, 2006

what i had to overcome just to get to work

so i got up all ready to go for my meeting at 8.30. armed with my brolly with big red flowers because the skies were grey.

then on the way back to my office...(the meeting was at another venue), i got blown away by the strong winds. literally. i couldn't control my umbrella. and i couldn't walk. and as i was struggling with the forces of nature, this short plump jolly man gaily skipped past me. yes, he was almost really skipping. and he went, "haha wind very strong hor?"

-bummer-

so my bosses decide that maybe its just me. me with the not too dense bones and less fat wrapped around those bones.

**

den 5 mins away from my office, i met the cutest little girl with the cutest little curls. when our eyes met (ah..a magical moment!)she came after me. and soon she was attached to my leg. and wouldn't let go.

and because i couldn't bring her to work, i had to wait for her maid carefully peel her off me.

No comments: