Saturday, June 24, 2006

torrential rain.

i wonder if He spends His time in heaven looking down on all of us and cry and cry while His heart is totally gripped with pain.

because sometimes i feel like that. i cry for everyone it seems and anyone. (ok you you you and you might be excluded.) and i cry again because i feel so helpless not being able to help.

i don't know how to disengage myself or feel less.even if i've only known you for two seconds/two days/two hours. and so it goes on to affect me.

if it lessens anybody else's load, at least it'd be worth it. but it doesn't. but at least it drives me to pray. i just wanto see it work. please be open.

aside to me: please be patient.

so dream a little dream for me in hopes that i'll remain
and cry a little, cry for me so that i can bear the pain
and hurt a little hurt for me, my future is so bold
but my dreams are not the issue here, for they the hammer holds

the task before me may seem unclear
but it, my maker holds

-bebo norman, the hammer holds

No comments: